9.30.2008

Super Easy Cobbler

This is another ww recipe I've stumbled across in my "9 Months On, 9 Months Off" campaign. I'm not much of a baker so I thought this was a super easy recipe for something that was delicious and not so horrible for you. I really like how versatile recipes like this are, too. And fyi, this is 3 pts per serving.

yield: 12 servings

cooking spray
foil
2 16oz bags of frozen fruit, any kind: do NOT thaw
1 box of yellow cake mix
1 can of diet sprite/7up

1. preheat oven to 350-degrees
2. spray 9x13 baking dish
3. lay fruit on bottom of dish
4. sprinkle dry cake mix on top of fruit
5. pour can of soda on top of mixture
6. cover with foil
7. bake 20 minutes
8. uncover and bake additional 40 minutes

This one is great if you need a quick dessert to take somewhere or if you're just craving a cobbler but don't have the time (or in my case, interest) to make a traditional cobbler. Like I said above, this recipe is more of a staple recipe and very versatile depending on your likes and dislikes.

No comments: