1.12.2011

Menu

So here it is…my menu.  I decided against posting a grocery list because…well…it’s hard and I don’t want to make more work for myself.  I’d have to seperate out the recipe stuff from what we need, etc etc etc…it’s just easier for all of us if I don’t post it.  But without further delay…my menu and recipe links.  If there is no link, it’s a “make it up as you go” sorta deal.

All the recipes are WW-friendly.

Feedback is welcome and MUCH appreciated!

 

Fri: date night out w/ Carters

Sat: taco salads w/ quesadillas

Sun: cheesey chicken & shells w/ veggies

Mon: beef & tomato bake w/ salad

Tue: foil taco chicken w/ salad

Wed: think on your toes “free night”

Thu: chili mac w/ veggies

Fri: deep dish pizza w/ salad

Sat: soup & grilled cheese sandwiches

Sun: turkey sausage ziti w/ salad

Mon: taco bake w/ veggies

Tue: beenie weenie pies w/ veggie

Wed: think on your toes “free night”

Thu: family date night out w/ Walderbachs

 

I put the new recipes that we’ve yet to try in italics.

 

Enjoy!

No comments: