1.03.2009

My return :)

I am returning to the food blog for 2009...hopefully I'll keep it up and going throughout the year. Mike and I are on a quest for a healthier lifestyle (again, blah blah blah) and we're determined to make it stick this time. We love roller coasters but are sick and tired of looking back at our "thinner days" and wondering what happened. So this is it. Here we go. My intention is to update this food blog weekly (give or take, of course) and hopefully you'll get some healthier recipes from it, similar to what I was originally trying to do...then I found that taco soup recipe and fell off the wagon - haha! So, with all that said - welcome back to our food blog and let's hope this try is a success! Feel free to email me or post comments if you have any questions or suggestions or even if you've changed the recipe up a little differently - PLEASE SHARE :)

No comments: