8.30.2009

Funfetti Cookies

A friend shared this delicious recipe with me recently and I just HAD to try it. I wouldn't classify it as ww-friendly for all my ww friends out there, but I calculated the points just in case you want to splurge on these delicious treats!

yield: 24 cookies (frosted are nearly 5pts each, unfrosted are 3pts each)

box of funfetti cake mix
funfetti frosting
1/3 cup oil
2 eggs
cooking spray
1. preheat oven to 375-degrees
2. spray cookie sheets
3. mix oil, eggs and cake mix together
4. roll into 1-inch balls
5. squish into cookies about a quarter-inch thick using the bottom of a glass
6. bake 6-8 minutes
7. cook and frost
These were a hit for all ages I had "test" them. YUMMY! And so simple to make! And just a "tip"...I'm a horrible froster when it comes to cookies (and anything else). So I microwaved the frosting for 20 seconds and poured it into a ziploc bag where I snipped a corner off and then went crazy and made my frosting look really exciting with all my drizzles. Topped it off with the funfetti...and served :)

No comments: