5.16.2009

Chocolate Shake

A friend brought this recipe to my attention...and having the sweet tooth I have, I absolutely HAD to try it! It is unbelievable simple and satisfied the chocolate love in me instantly - what a tasty treat!

yield: 4 shakes (1 ww pt per shake)

1 pkg of fat-free sugar-free chocolate pudding mix
2 cups ice
2 cups skim milk

1. blend it all together and enjoy

We have a magic bullet so I actually made two larger shakes (so it was 2 pts each instead of 1 pt) and just put one in the freezer for another day. Having one shake actually satisfied my chocolate craving AND filled me up...this recipe really makes quite a bit! Yum! I think next time I might even add four points worth of peanut butter and turn my 2 point shake into a 4 point shake and maybe even share my other one with the other peanut butter love in our house! Yum!

No comments: