10.05.2008

Yummy Ribs

These were good for some ribs that aren't necessarily loaded with BBQ sauce but have good flavor and you can add whatever BBQ sauce you need in the end.

yield: ~4 servings

1 rack of ribs from the store (I bought the prepackaged kind)
whatever seasonings you like (I used a montreal steak seasoning and garlic salt)
1 pkg onion soup mix
foil
crockpot liner
bbq sauce of your choice

1. the night before you want to sprinkle your ribs with your seasonings and wrap in foil
2. put the liner in your crockpot (I love these things and use them anytime I use my crockpot)
3. pour two glasses of water and soup mix in and stir
4. add ribs to onion soup mixture in crockpot
5. cook 6-8 hours on low heat

These were pretty tasty and most importantly, INSANELY tender from slow cooking in liquid all day. You could make the liquid a myriad of flavors depending on what you like or what you're hungry for. Enjoy :)

No comments: