10.02.2009

Mushroom-Garlic Pork Chops

I take no credit in this recipe at all...well, other than that I went through our cook book and found it. Another Campbell's recipe. And quite delish!

yield: 2 servings (8 ww pts each)

2 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
1 can mushroom with roasted garlic soup
1/2 cup milk

1. preheat the oven to 375-degrees
2. place chops in baking dish and top with soup and milk
3. mix soup and milk together a bit
4. cover and bake 30-40 minutes

The directions actually call for you to cook the chops on the stove, but while entertaining a toddler I require things I can just throw in and walk away...so I baked it instead...and YUM! Next time I'll add some minced onion...and perhaps I'll brown it a bit in a skillet prior to baking. But if you're looking for something easy - just throwing it in the oven was still delicious! And if you like mushrooms, throw some in! The more, the merrier!

No comments: